This year, the world marks 100 years since the end of the Great War and Australia reflects on a legacy that shaped its national identity.
To mark the occasion, renowned UK artist Bruce Munro with FORM and the City of Albany, has transformed Albany into an immersive artwork on Western Australia’s south coast. An installation of 16,000 glass spheres will glow in Albany, marking the site where 41,000 troops departed Australia for the Great War.
We recently sent down Captain Paul, our mix94.5 announcer to see what it was all about, check out the video here and see how the charming city of Albany has been transformed.
You could experience the Field of lights for you and your family including:
- Accommodation at Big4 Middleton Park for 2 adults and 2 children
- Family pass to the Field of Lights Panorama Tour
- Family Pass to Discovery Bay Museum
- Family Pass for an Albany Segway Tour
- Family pass to the Tree Top Walk at the Valley of Giants
- $200 Voucher to Three Anchors, Albany
- $500 spending money
For your chance to win, simply enter here!